An astounded itinerary

Surely I'm speechless now. Feel free to read the following;

TARIKH PENERBANGAN : 15 SEPTEMBER 2009
DESTINASI : KUALA LUMPUR / AMSTERDAM
BIL. PELAJAR : 7 ORANG
PENERBANGAN : MH16
ETD :2355
ETD :0555

CONNECTING : -
DESTINASI : AMSTERDAM/LEEDS
BIL. PELAJAR : 7 ORANG
PENERBANGAN : KL1547
ETD :1640
ETD :

AINOL SURAYA BINTI ISMAIL-UNIV OF LEEDS
GARY BUJA ANAK KUMBUN-UNIV OF LEEDS
ULIL AMRI BIN KHAIRIL AMRI-UNIV OF LEEDS
RAJA NUR FAIZAH BINTI RAJA ARIS-UNIV OF LEEDS
CHE MOHAMAD IZZAT BIN CHE GHANI-UNIV OF LEEDS
NAZAMUDDIN ZAMIR BIN ABDUL HALIM-UNIV OF LEEDS
WONG WEI KAEI-UNIV OF LEEDS

My flight to Leeds will be on the September 15th. Oh no! I'm not prepared and so not up for everything now, especially hitting the thick books all over again. My barang2 also not fully packed! Mommy help me.
Suspense overwhelmed.
On tenterhooks.

What?! I'll be landed at Amsterdam Airport not Heathrow Airport?? Waaaa. I wish I can step on the British Capital aka London for my first arrival to UK. But somehow, I'm the follower not the planner.

Whatever it is;

Get ready, get prepared, get packed. =)

3 comments:

Nadya Summer said...

hey!! better pack cepat! 2 days for kl right?? anyways, goodluck leel, not that u really need it, u will surely do great!
and let me be the first, "welcome to the united kingdom" (if i havent jinx it. lol!)

Manusia said...

haha.thx for the warm welcome! yeah.im almost done wif d packing. well, looking forward to meet u in uk very2 soon. don forget to pay me a visit! treat kmk mkn ka would be even nicer! hahaha.

Nadya Summer said...

haha. surely.. i will treat u to a meal, given if u are in newcastle. ahaha. so, that means u gotta have to pay me a visit. :P