wow wow wow what a relief it was! i almost died from hyper-tachycardia but soon brought back to life as i checked through my results, which i passed. couldnt be any happier! Alhamdulillah =)
to intensify the elation, our medical school is starting on giving credits to those who made their way to third year, by organising a graduation bestowing year 3 certificate (i dont clearly know what this is equivalent with, a degree? nahh not sure myself) the first time to my batch! dapat la ngegeh2 sikit hihi
and this to remind myself, i have another 3 years to endure, so iboh la suk gilakk hokayy!
and yeah, i think i like u girl! there u go some summer puppy love feeling =)
Okay. Now im officially called as Cikgu Ulil by my students. Hearing to the name only can make me burst out laughing. "Cikgu Ulil, Cikgu Ulil" LOL its just funny listening to that line. OMG I just can't believe that I'm handling a responsibility as a teacher now. This has changed my routine from the tip of the hair to the toe. I've to wake up early at 5.30 am which i've never been this decent in my summer hols. Plus, being a teacher keeps my hand full all around the clock. The night before my tomorrow's class I've to prepare the lesson plan. Now the bell just rung, so ive to rush myself to Class 3A. LOL. been bussyyyyyy =D
As you all may aware, some HUAWEI dongles are not compatible to the latest mac OS. I've been looking up on the internet on ways on how can I get my E156G dongle (on celcom) to work on my macbook pro and luckily I've found this easy peasy trick that takes you less than a minute to get it cracked. I think it's worth for me to share it here!
Firs thing first;
1. You might need a macbook and a dongle (I've only tried this trick on macbook pro with OS X version 10.6.4 with the HUAWEI E156G dongle)
2. Download this driver http://blog.evandavey.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/huawei-usb-modem-osx-drivers.zip
3. Unzip it and install the package called HuaweiDataCardDriver(2.6)-intel.pkg
4. When you plug your dongle in it should tell you that networking has added HUAWEI Mobile, DIAG & PCUI
5. Go to Networking in system preferences, click on the HUAWEI Mobile settings and do the following;
Configuration - select Add call it something like "celcom3g" Phone Number - *99# Account Name - guest Password - Guest show modem status in menu bar - ticked (makes it easier to connect)
6. Click on Advanced - select tab modem and choose the following;
Vendor - select Generic Model - select GPRS (GSM/3G) APN - celcominternet CID - mine is 4 but you may need to try different ones.
7. Click on PPP tab and again do the following;
only have the following ticked (up to you which really) Disconnect when user logs out Disconnect when switching user accounts Send PPP echo packets Use TCP header compression *all others should be unticked.
8. Click OK and click Apply on the original screen
9. Click connect to connect, you can also use the connect in the menu bar.
There you go. You should be able to get it working if u followed the steps correctly. Good luck people!