Oh my! Oh my! Sorry for not mentioning your names guys!

A heartfelt apology I would like to address to those 'unsung' heroes in this blog.

Seriously, it doesn't mean that I'm forgetting you guys, but yous names are truly difficult to be enunciated!

Few examples are shown below;

Case 1 - Mohd. Farid Nazmi
- In this case, I used to sound out 'Payed', instead of calling his real name. Trying to convert it into words later, gave me a grisly experience since there are too many possibilities of spelling it in 'with-a-twist' manner, like Pie-it, Pay-yea, Par-eat, and thousands other monikers; if I were to list em down. (its not going to happen though, as it is time consuming, exhausting, and worthless, hahaha!!)

Case 2 - Iqbal.....
- See! I don't even memorize his real and full name. Might be he is so timid in class, as he sits altogether with the 'backbench-fellas' (group consisting of Payed, the senior assistant and Haka, leader for sure!); and rarely shown up to be assertive in class. So shy erk???hahaha..
Be a men dude(like me), no shy2!! Shame on me then!!hahaha. Anyway Iqbal is getting hotter, sexier, and more piquant day by day!

*Backbench-fellas is an undercover group that runs their own private agenda. Gossiping on the world issue is their main activity daily.


Actually I'm writing this down because of the blurry mind of mine has propelled me to be a lil' bit physiologically unwell, and merapu as much as I could. All were due to the disastrous exam I had particularly in Math paper 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s- I was gainsaid by the prettiest lady in our class to score full points of 42 in this semester exam and will be rewarded nasi lemak treats for a whole week! I feel like tweaking that 'sassy-girly' then, till she gets her index finger amputated, and no longer pointing out such a super-duper lousy deal; +P

"42 points in sem 3 exam = 7 exceptional nasi lemak treats"

Hahahaha!!! LOL

No comments: